Re: ACTION 270 - Propose existing DAA text for service providers

As mentioned before, this is a definition of an Internet Service
Provider (ISP) that does advertising (framed or interstitial) as
part of its service to end-users.  It has nothing whatsoever to
do with the term "service provider" as used in the TPWG specs.

....Roy