Re: Today's call: summary on user agent compliance

From: Peter Cranstone <peter.cranstone@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 19:56:45 -0600
To: Tamir Israel <tisrael@cippic.ca>, Alan Chapell <achapell@chapellassociates.com>
CC: Jonathan Mayer <jmayer@stanford.edu>, <ifette@google.com>, Shane Wiley <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>, Jeffrey Chester <jeff@democraticmedia.org>, Ninja Marnau <nmarnau@datenschutzzentrum.de>, Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>, David Singer <singer@apple.com>, "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Agreed. HTTP is the ring that binds us all. If DNT is to get any traction it
must adapt to different regions. Location is going to play a very important
role in privacy, getting it on a desktop device is easy, mobile not so much.

Peter
Peter J. Cranstone

Contact information (Email is fastest)
Email:      peter.cranstone@gmail.com <mailto:peter.cranstone@gmail.com>