Re: Today's call: summary on user agent compliance

From: Tamir Israel <tisrael@cippic.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 20:13:56 -0400
To: Alan Chapell <achapell@chapellassociates.com>
CC: Jonathan Mayer <jmayer@stanford.edu>, ifette@google.com, Shane Wiley <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>, Jeffrey Chester <jeff@democraticmedia.org>, Ninja Marnau <nmarnau@datenschutzzentrum.de>, Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>, David Singer <singer@apple.com>, "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi Alan,

Would it not be in the interests of all if this standard were able to
take into account as many regulatory problems for online trackers as
possible?

Best,
Tamir