Re: Action 93

From: Alan Chapell <achapell@chapellassociates.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:31:23 -0500
To: Jeffrey Chester <jeff@democraticmedia.org>, "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Thanks Jeff - This is certainly a step in the right direction. I'd like to
propose my own text for consideration.

When seeking exemption when DNT:1 is sent sites should communicate those
requests clearly, accurately and in line with consumer protection law(s)
in the jurisdiction(s) in which they operate.

Cheers,

Alan Chapell
Chapell & Associates
917 318 8440