Re: ACTION-52: Propose specific text for ISSUE-35, ISSUE-52, ISSUE-53, ISSUE-57, ISSUE-58

This is important for the non-US context where it may be useful to know that
the user hasn't expressed a will yet and this may be the occasion to trigger a
"opt-back-in" scenario to get some statement of will

So No-DNT-header = DNT:0 may be a reality for the US because of out-of-band-
of-the-specification-regulations, but it is not the only landscape we are
operating in and we shouldn't set the implication of one particular landscape
as an absolute in the Specification.

Thanks Aleecia for spotting that.

Rigo