Re: Agenda for 2012-02-01 call (V02: added more incoming issues with text)

On Feb 8, 2012, at 10:45 , Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> The well-known address response can be just as dynamic as any header and
> far more likely to make it through round-trip.

I can see a number of issues that would be have to be handled using a well-known address (instead of the address of the resource that the user is fetching), but perhaps you have a proposal for how it would work, rather than have me ask questions about a hypothesis?

David Singer