ACTION-69: Renaming ISSUE-54

From: Sean Harvey <sharvey@google.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 23:26:31 +0100
To: "public-tracking@w3.org Group WG" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi all, apologies for the delay in submitting my action item.

ISSUE-54 is intended to get at the question of whether or not a first party
is allowed to leverage their own data, including registration data provided
by the user at a previous time, in the context of a DNT header being ON.

Keep in mind I am not intending to provide an answer, only to more
appropriately rename the topic.

In light of this I propose the Issue be renamed:

"Can first parties customize their own websites or advertising based on
their own user data when a DNT header is ON?"