Re: Action 32 -- Proposed language for site-specific exception

From: Heather West <heatherwest@google.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 09:27:59 -0800
To: Shane Wiley <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>
Cc: John Simpson <john@consumerwatchdog.org>, "Aleecia M. McDonald" <aleecia@aleecia.com>, Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>, "public-tracking@w3.org Group WG" <public-tracking@w3.org>
I agree - I'm worried about any tech-specific requirements here. Something
along these lines without the cookie-specific is good. Have we actually
decided, though, whether the header reflects the choice to ok tracking for
a given site?

--

Heather West | Google Policy | heatherwest@google.com | 202-643-6381