Re: Agenda: Global considerations F2F meeting 11-12 Berlin

Chris,

the way this works on our level is that we have some outreach world wide
so that people know what we are working on. And everybody is able to
participate under the same conditions. If you look at the list of
participants, you'll discover people from Asia and South America. The
outreach to Australia was already done (and of course could improve)

Consequently, I consider our formal representation to be global. The
Task Force has been under the name of "global considerations" for quite
a while now. It remains an internal task force label, which is not a
program. Please do not  confound label and charter.

So I think renaming now is not going to help much. I would rather keep
that name and take it as a constant reminder to improve our existing
representation from sources beyond the so called "western world".

 --Rigo