Re: Agenda: Global considerations F2F meeting 11-12 Berlin

From: Haakon Bratsberg <haakonfb@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:06:38 +0100
Cc: public-tracking-international@w3.org
To: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>

On Feb 24, 2013, at 7:35 PM, Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have made a DRAFT Agenda with locations and things. No Hotel
> suggestions yet.
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/130311-gloco.html
>
> I really really want your further input on this agenda. Should we
> shuffle topics, is there a topic missing. The more I get feedback, the
> better the Agenda will be.

Thanks Rigo,

I agree with Alan that we should schedule some time to the drafting of TPWG recommendations.

Re Kimon's concerns; I'm concerned about speculations on *detailed outcomes* of
the EU revision of the data protection regulation, but I agree with Rigo that we
need to discuss how DNT fits into this debate.

@Rigo: It is not clear to me what "Data classes for DNT :0 - Editor and next steps"
is about.

Haakon

--