Re: Scrolling as overlap avoidance (Re: Alternative approach to scrolling, with demos)

(Still trying to find non-pay examples of interesting placement...)

Here is one, although the visual motivation for this particular placement
isn't clear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR1PO6zH60c#t=1m53s

The positioned captions occur at 2:09