Re: wptrunner and IE

On 29/04/14 07:16, Erika Doyle Navara wrote:

> James-I'd like to introduce you to Anton, who will be looking into
> making wptrunner work for IE with our new WebDriver implementation.
> We will send you (and public-test-infra) our questions as we start
> working on it.

That's excellent!

I have moved wptrunner into its own repository [1]. There's nothing much
on the master branch at the moment, but the "jgraham/initial" branch has
all the current code in it. That branch has a code review at [2]. It
should be possible to take contributions either directly on that branch
before it is merged, or as pull requests against that branch, depending
on what is most productive.

I will try to merge the refactor I did that makes supporting more
browsers easier in the near future.

Please let me know as you encounter problems or difficulties, I am very
happy to help.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wptrunner
[2] https://critic.hoppipolla.co.uk/r/1431