From: James Graham [mailto:james@hoppipolla.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:05
To: Erika Doyle Navara; public-test-infra@w3.org
Cc: Anton Molleda (Plain Concepts Corporation)
Subject: Re: wptrunner and IE

On 29/04/14 07:16, Erika Doyle Navara wrote:

> James-I'd like to introduce you to Anton, who will be looking into
> making wptrunner work for IE with our new WebDriver implementation.
> We will send you (and public-test-infra) our questions as we start
> working on it.

That's excellent!

I have moved wptrunner into its own repository [1]. There's nothing much on the master branch at the moment, but the "jgraham/initial" branch has all the current code in it. That branch has a code review at [2]. It should be possible to take contributions either directly on that branch before it is merged, or as pull requests against that branch, depending on what is most productive.

I will try to merge the refactor I did that makes supporting more browsers easier in the near future.

Please let me know as you encounter problems or difficulties, I am very happy to help.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wptrunner
[2] https://critic.hoppipolla.co.uk/r/1431