RE: Removing unused files under /tools

On Monday, April 28, 2014, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:

>I was wondering in the /tools directory the other day and noticed we have
>some old unused stuff there. I'd like to clean this up and remove those
>unused files. If this goes through, it would remove the directories tools/json,
>tools/html, tools/coverage, a few phantomjs script in tools/scripts, and
>tools/README.

Regarding the tools/coverage directory, I'm curious to understand why the "Test Suite Coverage Analysis" effort was abandoned, and also more about the current thinking on tracking coverage per spec.

Thanks! If this was already discussed somewhere, feel free to just clue me in to the relevant thread. :-)

Erika