RE: Priorities for Test Asset Development

From: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3131@att.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 00:45:49 +0000
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
CC: "public-test-infra@w3.org" <public-test-infra@w3.org>
Thanks for the corrections, Art. I've included a reference to the 4 tests that have been approved for Touch Events.

This is a draft research effort which is clearly incomplete ("so far"). When we have a common place to document it, and automated process to collect such data, these discrepancies will hopefully not occur.

AFAIK CoreMob did not set a rule that there had to be demonstrably n implementations. That was one of my concerns about the message we were sending with the spec; IMO a mixed one, and more on the aspirational end for some specs.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan