Re: Priorities for Test Asset Development

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 08:25:48 -0500
To: "ext SULLIVAN, BRYAN L" <bs3131@att.com>
CC: "public-test-infra@w3.org" <public-test-infra@w3.org>
On 1/29/13 7:48 PM, ext SULLIVAN, BRYAN L wrote:

> 1) specs with no tests (found so far...)
>
> -              Touch Events

This is not accurate. The test suite for Touch Events v1 is complete and
approved by the Web Events WG
<http://w3c-test.org/webevents/tests/touch-events-v1/approved/>.

> -              Quota Management API

True, but not too surprising given this spec is still in the WD phase
(with little to no implementation?).

> -              Pointer events

True but this spec is still a WD. (My expectation is the testing effort
will be `relatively small-ish` and I don't foresee any issues with the
WG creating a complete test suite.)

[Re Quota API and Pointer Events, does CoreMobCG have any deployment
requirements (e.g. 2+ implementations) before a spec is added to the
CoreMob spec? If yes, where can I find those requirements?]

-AB