AW: Re: AW: For Today: Test suite framework and WGs

From: Fritz, Kay, VF-DE <Kay.Fritz@vodafone.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 16:39:59 +0200
To: <plh@w3.org>
Cc: <public-test-infra@w3.org>
Fair enough.

Kind regards
Kay

Die gesetzlichen Pflichtangaben finden Sie unter http://www.vodafone.de/pflichtangaben

----- Originalnachricht -----
Von: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
An: Fritz, Kay, VF-DE
Cc: public-test-infra <public-test-infra@w3.org>
Gesendet: Mon Aug 08 16:30:24 2011
Betreff: Re: AW: For Today: Test suite framework and WGs

On Mon, 2011-08-08 at 16:17 +0200, Fritz, Kay, VF-DE wrote:
> Hello Philippe,
>
> Personally I would put CSS right behind HTML,

If the Working Group is interested, that's possible but my guess is that
the incentive for the CSS Working Group to move is low at the moment, so
they won't be in a hurry.

>  and after that Javascript and move SVG more towards the end of the list.

WebApps has several documents that need to move sooner rather than
latter. Having test suites for those is going to be important.

> Does it make sense to put Geolocation into html or WebApps?

My list was for Working Groups so it didn't make sense,

Philippe