Re: AW: For Today: Test suite framework and WGs

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 10:30:24 -0400
To: "Fritz, Kay, VF-DE" <Kay.Fritz@vodafone.com>
Cc: public-test-infra <public-test-infra@w3.org>
On Mon, 2011-08-08 at 16:17 +0200, Fritz, Kay, VF-DE wrote:
> Hello Philippe,
>
> Personally I would put CSS right behind HTML,

If the Working Group is interested, that's possible but my guess is that
the incentive for the CSS Working Group to move is low at the moment, so
they won't be in a hurry.

>  and after that Javascript and move SVG more towards the end of the list.

WebApps has several documents that need to move sooner rather than
latter. Having test suites for those is going to be important.

> Does it make sense to put Geolocation into html or WebApps?

My list was for Working Groups so it didn't make sense,

Philippe