Automatic test results reporting

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:33:58 +0200
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
CC: public-test-infra <public-test-infra@w3.org>
Hi Philippe,

I've added an automatic test results reporting feature to the framework, see:
  http://w3c-test.org/framework/suite/nav-timing-default/

The page presents a "Report test results automatically (when possible)" checkbox, enabled by default. When activated, pressing "start" will run the test suite, jumping for test case to test case and saving the result reported by "testharness.js".

That's a bit ugly from a pure visual point of view as the browser jumps from page to page as soon as it gets the result of the test, but we can improve that later on, I think.

Note automatic results reporting gets automatically deactivated when the user chooses to report for a user-agent that is not the user-agent on which it runs the tests.

Francois.