Contacts API draft

From: EDUARDO FULLEA CARRERA <efc@tid.es>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 07:17:47 +0000
To: "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>
Cc: JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA <jmcf@tid.es>
Hi all,

I have uploaded an initial draft of the Contacts API [1], which is based to a great extent on the Firefox OS (B2G) Contacts API [2], of which Jose M. Cantera and myself are willing to act as co-editors.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards,
Eduardo.

[1] http://sysapps.github.com/sysapps/proposals/Contacts/Contacts.html

[2] https://wiki.mozilla.org/WebAPI/ContactsAPI

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: