Re: Telephony API draft

Hi

Perhaps a stupid question but may I ask about the assumptions around the implementation of the API: do You assume it to be directly tied to the telephony stack on the modem- be that a CS Telephony stack or an IMS based- or will there be a layer beneath allowing the user/ developer to pick underlying provider, similar to the approach in some Android API's?

Regards
GE

Sent from my iPad