Re: Deliverables

Making the priority of APIs seems to me very tough and diverse. As
usaul, I'd recommend the group to work on the *use cases &
requirements* according to the level of voice of market/customer.
Standard deliverables might be timely for the business opportunities.
Otherwise, it will be failed or less worth...

So, I strongly suggest to work on the *use cases & requirements* prior
to API ordering.
In addition, I fully agree with Robin's comment on the scope of APIs
(as wide as we consider devices, not limited to mobile)

Regards, Daniel

--
Soohong Daniel Park
Samsung Electronics, SWC