Re: Deliverables

On 05/24/2012 06:22 PM, Adam Barth wrote:
> Concretely, I think we should pick a handful of deliverables to work
> on in the near term and then add more deliverables as we build up
> momentum and success.

I agree.

> For example, here's a set of deliverables that
> might make sense for the first round:
>
> * Security Model
> * Execution Model
> * Raw Socket API
> * DNS Resolution API
> * USB API

Security and Execution model are indeed priorities but I wouldn't push
Raw socket, DNS Resolution and USB APIs.

What about those:
- Alarm API
- Messaging API
- System Settings API
- Sensors API (btw, is that really going to leave DAP?)
- Telephony API

I think we could find some people at Mozilla to edit those
specifications. At least, I could volunteer for the two firsts.

Cheers,
--
Mounir