RE: Deliverables

Hi.

Current charter is good to me. Because I think most of items has input
documents from B2G, Chrome and Tizen. I think it means there are use cases
and requirements already even I am not sure these stuffs could have a
consensus in W3C as well. Therefore I would like to suggest that we just
keep these items in Charter at the moment and then we can try to make the
specs based on the interest from WG members. Then 5 or 6 month later  we can
categorize the second round items smoothly.

Best regards,
Wonsuk.