From: Jorge Paulo Sequeira <jpsequeira@netvisao.pt>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:48:38 +0100
To: <public-sws-ig@w3.org>
I'm new to owl-s and I've got a basic question:

I want to semantically document a web service of mine. Let's say I build all
the files that I need, with all the information with input output
preconditions and effects. Let's also assume that I have already a
service.owl, a profile.owl, a process.owl and a growding.owl for my service.

What now?

What am I supposed to do with these files? Do I have to build my own agent
to query them? Are there API's available on the community?

What's the typical use for these files? How do I integrate this information
on my web server so agents can locate and "understand" the service?

Thank you