Re: agents

On Jul 23, 2006, at 7:29 PM, Xuan Shi wrote:

> OWL-S is a mixture of *service-related* issues. As Bijan said, if you
> are a service provider, normally "there won't be a lot of process to
> describe". This means, once a service provider describes IOPEs for the
> service, that's enough (service.owl, profile.owl).

Well, that's not what I said, and that's not what I meant, and you
used selective quotation to achieve this misrepresentation.

In <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sws-ig/2006Jul/
0019.html>, I wrote:

"""(There's no requirement for separate files. ******IF YOUR SERVICE
IS ATOMIC******, there
won't be a lot of process to describe).""" [emphasis added]

"If you are a service provider" is in no way a paraphrase of "if your
service is atomic".

And it certainly doesn't mean that describing a services IOPEs for a
process "is enough". I clearly was pointing out that a "process.owl"
for an atomic process might be quite small, with the clear
implication trat the profile might be quite bulky.

I expect a retraction of your culpable, yet stupid as you included
them below, misrepresentation of my words.

As to the rest of your nonsense, I have no other comment but to note
that it is both nonsense and completely unresponsive to the original
poster.

Cheers,
Bijan.