OWL + OWL-S Profile

From: Daniela CLARO <daniela.claro@eseo.fr>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:38:16 +0100
To: <public-sws-ig@w3.org>
Cc: <semanticweb@yahoogroups.com>

Hi everybody,
 I have an ontology that I describe public markets. Actually I have a class
that I called "Works" that describe all activities done in a public market,
such as: putPlugs, createDoors, putWindows, etc. My class "Works" have these
activities as individuals. I imported the Profile ontology
http://www.daml.org/services/owl-s/1.0/Profile.owl#. I need to describe that
these activities are actually web services. What do I also need to do ?
Maybe I need to put my class Work as a subclass of Profile?

Maybe these activities shouldn't be individuals but classes?

I briefly explain Public Markets: the state opens a competition process.
This competition process is composed by works that must be done. They are
activities such as:putPlugs, createDoors, putWindows,etc. These works are
done by enterprises.

Thank you in advance.
Daniela