Problem in specifying data flow

From: Tatiana Vieira <tascvieira@yahoo.com.br>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:57:24 -0300 (ART)
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org
Hi,

I have the following problem. A composite process PA receives as input a class B with 3 properties, ba, bb, bc. Process PA must pass to process PB as input the value of this three properties. How can I do it in OWL-S? My problem is that I don't know how to "decompose" class B in "its" properties to let them be the inputs for process PB.

Hopping I was understood,

Tatiana.

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora.