Re: OWL-S Introduction

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@uibk.ac.at>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 17:12:51 +0100
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>
CC: "Camara Melgosa, Javier" <JCAMARA@softwareag.es>, public-sws-ig@w3.org

Bijan Parsia wrote:

>>> What makes it formal?
>> I do not know, but I did not put the title. I guess that more than
>> "formal"
>> it could be termed "systematic".

Fine, we consider changing the title in this direction. "formal" is
indeed a bit misleading. Note that there is already a newer version of
this document out since short before christmas:
(the old version was VERY old already...)

As you stated correctly this is a draft and we are currently
working on this further.

Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute - DERI Innsbruck
Institute of Computer Science, University of Innsbruck
+43-512-507/6486               Axel.Polleres@deri.org