Re: OWL-S Introduction

Bijan Parsia wrote:

>>> What makes it formal?
>>
>> I do not know, but I did not put the title. I guess that more than
>> "formal"
>> it could be termed "systematic".

Fine, we consider changing the title in this direction. "formal" is
indeed a bit misleading. Note that there is already a newer version of
this document out since short before christmas:
http://www.wsmo.org/2004/d4/d4.2/v0.1/20041217/
(the old version was VERY old already...)

As you stated correctly this is a draft and we are currently
working on this further.

best,
axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute - DERI Innsbruck