RE: Relation between OWL and OWL-S

Thank you Drew, for your answer, and I really apologize my mistake using the
word “bank”, but fortunately you have understood my doubt.

Concerning your questions...

>Q2: How does one deal with the ambiguity of words in HCI for web services?

>Good question, also asked by Charlie Abela.

This is actually one of my doubts, and I remember Charlie’s thread in this
list, and I also increased his question putting my point of views and also
my doubts concerning the ambiguity.

>Q3: Must we do without Owl mechanisms such as inheritance when we use
Owl-S?
>The answer is No!  Owl-S is an _application_ of Owl, and doesn't replace a
>hair on its pointy little head.
About this Q3, I know that OWL-S is an OWL application, but actually my
doubt is how can I differentiate two individuals (services) like river bank
and economical bank in OWL-S? I think that this question is the same as Q2.

>Q4: Is there a problem with multiple inheritance if an agent is both a
>service _and_ an "economical entity"?  I don't know, but I don't see why
>there would be a problem.
Here I do not understand very well, neither I think that isn’t one doubt of
mine.

Thus my question is how can I differentiate two individuals (services) like
river bank and economical bank in OWL-S? Actually how can I differentiate
two ambiguous individuals (services) in OWL-S?

Thank you very much for your patience,
Daniela