Re: WSRF and OWL-S ?

Hi,

I surely agree with David about the enthusiasm... but I am disappointed
by the fact that only this enthusiasm has come!
In particular, it seems like the working group topics Web Architecture
and REST seem to be just of little interest to the group!

I guess I'll try to follow this up in the Technical Architecture Group
group...

paul