Re: Physical web project

Hello, sorry for my late reply, the public interest in the Physical Web has
been very strong and we're very busy here. I'm happy to talk to you more
and of course, happy to help.

I do have a question about the semantic web as it relates to the Physical
Web. We are trying very hard to make the functionality of the Physical Web
very focused: it is primarily a discovery service that connects URIs in the
physical world to your phone (tablet, etc) We are thrilled that so many
people want to build on top of it but usually we find they can do so
without changing what the Physical web is trying to do. So my first
question to you would be "Could you continue your work on SWISIG on top of
the Physical Web or do you think there needs to be changes deep down?"

Scott