Re: Physical web project

Scott
thanks for reply. My view only:  the question you pose brings up the
issue of multiple, often orthogonal perspectives as to what the
semantic web is. Most web scientist are happy to discuss these.
 The reply may depend on what you mean by semantic web, which can be
more or less narrowly defined. From where I come from, the semantic
web consist of explicitly represented semantic relations between URIs.

 We havent built anything yet from this side, and  what we are aiming
at (once our charter is tightened up a bit to confirm this) some kind
of high level  specification for a general functional interface for
the semantic web.

>From what I read so far, what you are doing fits in

 we could be helping the physical web project by working towards a
universal interface to access, query and manage the network of devices
and related datasets

What would help us here is some idea of what your system looks like
(in design terms), so that we could, in principle, include any
requirements you may have in our work

A question in return:  is the physical web already thinking what kind
of interface is it going to have,  and would you benefit from input
from this community (bearing in mind that we are a collection of
individuals with different views on things),

Cheers

PDM