Re: Physical web project

Milton

it would be great if we could find ways to engage with Scott.

Look forward to read your paper

we (Marco) started a Linkedin group some time ago, has everybody joined?
lets send an invitation to scott to join also

Marco Neumann<marco.neumann@gmail.com> Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 6:10 PM
I have created the LinkedIn Group here:
https://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=8142655

[should add this link to wiki page]

My tasks for this group this year (as soon as get a mo, I always say that)
- get input on charter and finalize charter (do asap)
- expand/update stakeholders survey
- advance draft of paper on high level specfication

Best