Re: Getting on, and a virtual Meeting [via Semantic Web Interfaces Community Group]

Hi everyone,

thank you Paola for the invitation to join the Semantic Web Interfaces
Community Group. Very interested to see how people will interact with
data in the digital world, semantically and otherwise to improve
access and usability. :)

Looking forward to learn from the discussion here.

Best,
Marco

--

---