Re: Sparql Endpoint for SemWeb Press Coverage

Tassilo Pellegrini wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> some weeks ago Ivan asked me if SWS could provide the sem web press coverage data in rdf.
> finally ... here we go:
>
> behind this link yu will find a sparql-endpoint covering the press information and the sws glossary: http://sparql.semantic-web.at/
>
> the full rdf-view is here: http://sparql.semantic-web.at/all
>
> we have contributed the link to the sweo-wiki.
>
> so far the glossary is mainly in german but we are working on an english version aswell. we will prpoaböy have it by august or september.
>
> a short description of the endpoint can be found in the blog of Andreas Blumauer: http://ablvienna.wordpress.com/2007/05/23/sparqling-5-years-of-semantic-web-evolution/
>
> start playing, have fun and if you have any questions, just say so.
>
> best regards,
>
> tassilo

Tassilo,

There is an additional RDF Browser called the OpenLink RDF Browser
(ORDB) at:

http://dbpedia.openlinksw.com:8890/DAV/JS/rdfbrowser/index.html
or
http://demo.openlinksw.com/DAV/JS/rdfbrowser/index.html

On a different similar note, here is a post about Musicbrainz data
covering Linked Data and Dereferencable URIs:
http://fgiasson.com/blog/index.php/2007/05/22/browsing-musicbrainzs-dataset-via-uri-dereferencing/

--

Regards,

President & CEO