Sparql Endpoint for SemWeb Press Coverage

From: Tassilo Pellegrini <t.pellegrini@semantic-web.at>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 13:12:19 +0000 (UTC)
To: W3C SWEO <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

Dear all,

some weeks ago Ivan asked me if SWS could provide the sem web press coverage data in rdf.
finally ... here we go:

behind this link yu will find a sparql-endpoint covering the press information and the sws glossary: http://sparql.semantic-web.at/

the full rdf-view is here: http://sparql.semantic-web.at/all

we have contributed the link to the sweo-wiki.

so far the glossary is mainly in german but we are working on an english version aswell. we will prpoab├Ây have it by august or september.

a short description of the endpoint can be found in the blog of Andreas Blumauer: http://ablvienna.wordpress.com/2007/05/23/sparqling-5-years-of-semantic-web-evolution/

start playing, have fun and if you have any questions, just say so.

best regards,

tassilo

--
Mag. Tassilo Pellegrini
-- Centre Management --

Semantic Web School
Center for Knowledge Transfer
Lerchenfelderg├╝rtel 43
A-1160 Wien
Tel.: 0043 (0)1 4021235-28
Fax: 0043 (0)1 4021235-22

http://www.semantic-web.at
http://www.semantics2007.net

Aktuelle Publikation: Semantic Web - Wege zur vernetzten Wissensgesellschaft (Springer 2006)