Re: Sparql Endpoint for SemWeb Press Coverage

Hi Tassilo,

this looks great! Two quick remarks

- I wonder whether it could not be linked to the Linked Data Project
somehow. Kingsley can tell more about it. I realized, for example, that
you use a SKOS vocabulary which refers to wikipedia articles; maybe
extra links can be put there to refer to dbpedia...

- I think it would be very useful if you had some example sparql queries
for people coming in. It helps in finding one's way through the initial
URIs, type of data available through SPARQL, things like that...

I am very curious about the English set. Although I read German...

Thanks

Ivan