[admin] removing posts from archive

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:45:40 +0100
To: "W3C SWEO IG" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

I'm terribly sorry, I shouldn't have forwarded those last two mails to
the list (subject Fwd: Question...). I didn't have the original
sender's permission to make them public and their content could easily
cause embarassment.

I don't know what the process is, but could the following please be
removed from the archives:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sweo-ig/2007Mar/0120.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sweo-ig/2007Mar/0121.html

also Kingsley's response (perhaps just the quoted part could be removed?) -

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sweo-ig/2007Mar/0121.html

Not joined-up thought, again my apologies.

Cheers,
Danny.

--

http://dannyayers.com