Typo corrections: Fwd: Question...

Danny,

Typo corrections:

Also remember that RDF Tax is diminishing by the second. By this I mean
most things on the web can act as RDF data sources by way of "on the
fly" transformation (my blog posts demonstrate this repeatedly).

and

Clay's Achilles heel is his misconception that folksonomies and W3C
ontologies are mutually exclusive. If you join del.icio.us and flickr
(for instance) without any RDF tax either side of each data source,
you then neutralize his point completely, because: The Inner Joins and
Outer Joins of
these data sources ultimately show where folksonomies stop, and
ontologies start, as part of a greater good courtesy of the Semantic Web
:-)

Kingsley

--

Regards,