Re: Accessibility issues on Semantic FAQ page

Thanks very much, Sailesh.

I updated the SPARQL FAQ to try to fix these problems. Could you please
take a quick look at it and let me know how it seems?

   http://thefigtrees.net/lee/sw/sparql-faq

things changed:

+ The questions are now marked as headers to aid a screen-reader
choosing what text to read
+ The questions are now proper anchors and can be tabbed to and
expanded/collapsed with the keyboard.

(Note that putting the links on the questions is done with JavaScript -
a user agent without JavaScript should see a Web page with all of the
questions expanded, though since the questions are not anchors in that
case, tabbing between them probably does not work right. :-/ )

thanks,
Lee