RE: Accessibility issues on Semantic FAQ page

Lee,
The solution is in:
> The questions appear to be marked up as h2 but are not marked up as
> hyperlinks (anchors)  and hence cannot be tabbed to. Nor do they come
> up in a link-list drawn up by a screen reader.
The text marked up as heading  is also meant to be clickable, right? Then
mark it up as an anchor as well and use CSS if you wish to control its
appearance as you please. That way it can be tabbed to and will be
keyboard-operable. The same functionality - expand and collapse should work
when the FAQ is operated with the keyboard.
The permalinks will be unnecessary then. Now they only display the answer to
the FAQ right? Or is there any other functionality associated?
Retain the explanation and links for expand all / collapse all.
Sailesh Panchang
Senior Accessibility Engineer
Deque Systems Inc. (www.deque.com)
11130 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite #140,