Re: Semantic Web on Facebook

Oops. The purpose of the group was to promote what we're doing whilst
talking about the benefits of the Semantic Web in a fun environment.
That is, not to discuss RDF etc. So, I can't change the name, I'd
have to delete and set up another one. What name would you suggest
and is it something you think is useful?

Thanks
Paul

----