Re: Semantic Web on Facebook

Paul,

my problem is that there *is* already a group called "Semantic Web"[1].
At least in the naming of things this can be confusing to people.

I am not familiar with all the details of facebook. Would it be possible
to change the name of the group to something more specific?

ivan

[1] http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2220211728

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/