Re: modified title page and data integration image

It was Ivan Herman who said at the right time 18.07.2007 10:39 the
following words:
> Thanks Dunja!
>
> reaction below
>
> Dunja Ewinger wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> please see here the modified title page:
>> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/group/wiki/first_drafts
>>

> I am sorry, but I do not like those at all... those wavy images really
> hurt my eyes. Sorry, but, really a -100 for me...:-(

Motivated by this feedback, I scribbled another design for the frontpage
on a piece of paper, attached. The idea is not to use straight lines,
but the RDF triples (lines connecting nodes) as background and to use
three different keys/buttons as "w""w""w" placeholders.
But you can safely ignore this, I am rather happy if we have a flyer
soon than one that is equally beautiful in everyones eyes.

>> The designer created 3 versions of a data integration image. They are
>> all based on Leo's version.
>> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/group/wiki/Semantic_Web_Flyer/images_dataintegration
>>

> I like #2. It is clear, clean, and to the point!

I go with ivan on #2.

NOTE: IMPORTANT
The thing was intended as circle, as a kind of circulation engine, from
"generating new content" there should be a pointer going to "database"
saying "new data is stored in database".

hth
Leo

> Thanks Dunja!
>
> Ivan
>

>> Looking forward to your opinion.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Dunja

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +49 631 20575-116
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann@dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313