Re: Microformats vs RDFa

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:59:59 +0100
To: "Paul Walsh, Segala" <paulwalsh@segala.com>
Cc: "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org>, "Susie Stephens" <susie.stephens@oracle.com>, "Kjetil Kjernsmo" <kjetilk@opera.com>, public-sweo-ig@w3.org
On 26/01/07, Paul Walsh, Segala <paulwalsh@segala.com> wrote:

>  i.e. was I right in thinking that it's a silly poll
> that doesn't give any meaningful answers.
>
> :-)

Yes! ;-)

I can only guess at Sam's readership, but would think it likely that a fair
proportion would at least have heard of microformats, very, very few heard
of RDFa - and only a fraction of the intersection of these groups would be
remotely in a position to give a judged response...(and that's assuming the
choice makes sense).

Cheers,
Danny.

--