RE: Microformats vs RDFa

From: Paul Walsh, Segala <paulwalsh@segala.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:50:17 -0000
To: "'Danny Ayers'" <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Cc: "'Ivan Herman'" <ivan@w3.org>, "'Susie Stephens'" <susie.stephens@oracle.com>, "'Kjetil Kjernsmo'" <kjetilk@opera.com>, <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>
  _____

From: public-sweo-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sweo-ig-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Danny Ayers

On 26/01/07, Paul Walsh, Segala <paulwalsh@segala.com> wrote:

 i.e. was I right in thinking that it's a silly poll
that doesn't give any meaningful answers.

:-)

Yes! ;-)

I can only guess at Sam's readership, but would think it likely that a fair
proportion would at least have heard of microformats, very, very few heard
of RDFa - and only a fraction of the intersection of these groups would be
remotely in a position to give a judged response...(and that's assuming the
choice makes sense).

[PW] couldn't have put it better myself. You'll see from Sam's blog that
it's plastered with Microformats. Why doesn't everyone on this list vote
RDFa <g>