From: public-sweo-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sweo-ig-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Paul Walsh, Segala
Sent: 26 January 2007 09:30
To: 'Ivan Herman'
Cc: 'Susie Stephens'; 'Kjetil Kjernsmo'; public-sweo-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: Microformats vs RDFa

That's what I thought Ivan, but I didn't want to jump to any conclusions by
writing a post in response to the general lack of understanding in this
area.

Sam does think 2007 is the year for the Semantic Web however. He wrote a
decent post on Content Labels recently [1]. He's a good friend of mine so
I'll have a chat with him.

[1]
http://www.vecosys.com/2007/01/19/segala-might-have-fixed-blacknights-blackd
ay/