RE: Now it's RDF vs Microformats

I think it's very unproductive to pitch RDF vs Microformats and neither "side" should be arrogant enough to think they have nothing to learn from the other. We need to be building bridges with the MF community. GRDDL is one mechanism, but other ways include working with them to ensure that their models are consistent; showing how RDF can complement existing MFs and generally promote them on a quid pro quo basis.

Ian

The very latest from Talis
read the latest news at www.talis.com/news
listen to our podcasts www.talis.com/podcasts
see us at these events www.talis.com/events
join the discussion here www.talis.com/forums
join our developer community www.talis.com/tdn
and read our blogs www.talis.com/blogs

Any views or personal opinions expressed within this email may not be those of Talis Information Ltd. The content of this email message and any files that may be attached are confidential, and for the usage of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, then please return this message to the sender and delete it. Any use of this e-mail by an unauthorised recipient is prohibited.

Talis Information Ltd is a member of the Talis Group of companies and is registered in England No 3638278 with its registered office at Knights Court, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, B37 7YB.