collateral material

From: Dunja Ewinger <de@webxcerpt.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 14:22:06 +0200
To: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

Dear SWEOs,

based on Ivan's FAQ, the information found on the Semantic Web activity
page, and the SWEO activities we put together some content and developed
a possible structure for the Semantic Web flyer.

Please see on the private wiki
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/group/wiki/Collateral_Material

I think this could be a good basis for the discussion on Monday.

Best regards,
Dunja

--
Dunja Ewinger

Technology Transfer & Awareness, EU Network of Excellence REWERSE
http://rewerse.net
Tel.: +49 89 548 088 48
Email: de@webXcerpt.com
REWERSE is member of the W3C SWEO Interest Group http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/

webXcerpt Software GmbH
Aurbacherstr. 2
D-81541 München

Geschäftsführer: Tim Geisler, Dr. Heribert Schütz
Handelsregister München HRB 134213